INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Strange display behaviour of album name and artist in 3D Albums  (Read 1035 times)

Djobydjoba

• Recent member

Hello,

What I don't understand in 3D Albums view : when I select an album (mouse over the cover art, without clicking), its name and Artist aren't display (I mean : just under the albums wall). But then, if I click and drag fastly to right or left to slide the wall (so I don't see the selected album anymore) its name and Artist are displayed... ? This seems not very normal.. Is it a bug or a standard behaviour ?

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: Strange display behaviour of album name and artist in 3D Albums
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 05:53:22 pm »

It seems that the captions are shown when you move large distances in the wall to show you where you are.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

Djobydjoba

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 04:46:58 am »

to show you where you are.

OK, but what's the point ? I would prefer the caption be displayed immediately when the album is selected (mouse over it). Personally I know my albums so no problem to navigate through the 3D wall, but for a guest (or my wife) the caption is useful because the cover art is not always explicit.

the captions are shown when you move large distances in the wall to show you where you are.
And I've tried with a slow motion of the mouse : even with large distance, the caption is not displayed. It appears only when the motion is fast...
?

Djobydjoba

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 02:37:21 pm »

Bump.

So, is this a bug / meaningless behaviour or not ? Wouldn't be better to display the caption of an album when it is focused ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up