INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover art adding does not work  (Read 1104 times)

nurse

Cover art adding does not work
« on: August 25, 2013, 11:30:33 am »

When I try to add a cover art from internet or also when I try to look u cover art on my computer MC18 opens a new window for adding cover art but nothing happens.

The second window stays blank. Sometimes it works, but sometimes it does not. I tried to restart MC18 but after that still the same effect. What could the problem be?

adamt

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Cover art adding does not work
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 10:58:40 am »

The program searches the internet for cover art based on the album name and artist name.  If it can't find any it will return this box (pictured below) with no results in it. Is this the behavior you are describing?  Perhaps it should be this dialog should be changed to say "No results found" or something along those lines.
Adam Thompson, JRiver

vroom

• Recent member
Re: Cover art adding does not work
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 08:59:18 pm »

OK, sort of the same issue, except mine is when I am connected to the server as a client and I want to update/add cover art. It will go so far as to display it in the cover art search but when OK is clicked the thumbnail doesn't change to reflect the new cover. Is this an issue when updating cover art on the server through the client? The art folder on the client side is set to the server in the options.

Any chance adamt is trying to edit from a connected client?
Pages: [1]   Go Up