More > JRiver Media Center 18 for Mac

JRiver Media Center 19 Mac Special Price for Upgrades

(1/13) > >>

Matt:
[Updated by JimH to reflect the release.]

JRiver Media Center 19 Mac builds are available now on the MC19 board.  If you purchase now, you will receive an MC19 license that works with both versions.

MC19 will contain many of the audio improvements in MC19 Windows like real-time DSD, improved audio analysis (based on R128), enhanced memory playback, etc.  You can expect many additional improvements this year.

We will continue to fix bugs on Media Center 18 Mac, but no more features will be added.  We think we've done what we set out to do for the initial release. It seems to work well now for most people.

For a limited time, you can order a MC19 Mac upgrade for $14.98 (the regular price is $26.98):
http://jriver.com/purchase_19_mac_as_upgrade.html   The upgrade price is only valid if you have purchased a previous version of JRiver Media Center for Mac.

If you have purchased MC18 Mac since August 1, we have emailed you a free upgrade license when MC19 builds are available.

Thanks to everyone that has supported JRiver.

bplexico:
That sounds like a great deal, thank you very much!

Barr

freddie40:
Just purchased the upgrade.  A no brainer as I love 18.

Boris75:
I bought JRiver for Mac 18 on 22 July for $49. Now today I had to pay $15 to get a future update to MC19 because the cut-off date for free updates is 1 August. I forked out the money because I really want this update with the ability to convert to DSD, but frankly I am displeased with this commercial practice. People who bought at full price a couple of months before a new version is rolled out should benefit from a free update in my view, but well, that's the way it is.

freddie40:
Boris,

Let's say they release the first stable version of 19 on Nov 1.  That is 3 months after Aug 1.  They are just offering the $14.95 price for people who want to get a great price even though there may not be a stable release of 19 for a few months.  Nuff said.

Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version