INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I modify...?  (Read 1057 times)

Notrevo

• Recent member
How do I modify...?
« on: September 07, 2013, 06:35:08 pm »

New to the forum and the software.  History: I purchased a new PC dedicated solely to digital music playback (no email, no video, no pictures...just music).  Even did a AID mirror on it. Traded in my old DAC for a new USB capable one. Procured a touch-screen monitor also. Downloaded JR 19 and was able to configure ASIO and played a few tracks. Here is the question (s).

How do I modify the genre and/or date fields/entries?  I imported a CD and the genre (POP) is vacant and also the year (2012)...and another CD's genre is listed as Symphony (should be Classical).  These are simple changes in Windows Media Player or Zune or iTunes. My plan is to use JR moving forward...love the way it shows artists and the like. But before I invest to US$50 on the software, I need to figure this out...appealing to the forum for help please.

Thanks

whatsup

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: How do I modify...?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 08:43:39 pm »

whatsup

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 08:50:42 pm »

if that don't help. in bottom left of MC in panes view find action window and then tag highlight all the files for one album and then change the appropriate tags. I hope this helps.

rec head

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 08:40:42 am »

Right clicking the field you want to edit works too. Example: right click genre ->rename. You can shift or control click to select multiple files.

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 08:42:22 am »

Select tracks. F2.Tab/Shift-Tab to navigate cells. Arrows up/down to navigate rows.
Pages: [1]   Go Up