INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SACD ISO Tagging - manually applied tags on MC19 imports keep resetting  (Read 1739 times)

David R. Williams

• Recent member

I'm having a problem with the tag values that I manually apply in MC19 being changed back to the underlying ISO value tags each time I open MC19. 

I've manually tagged my SACD ISO rips under MC18 with no problem - the tag values remain set as I manually update them. 

However, with new SACD ISO rips imported with MC19, although my manual tag changes are being accepted when I apply them, each time MC19 is restarted the tag values for these files are reverting back to the original values before the manual updates.

I don't believe this is a file permissions issue as all of the manual tag changes I apply in MC19 are being accepted and the file permissions on the new MC19 files have the same permissions as the prior MC18 imports which retain their manual tag changes.

Any thoughts?

Pkartti

• Recent member

I have had a similar issue now for some builds of MC19. For me, this actually happens only for the "Album" tag. Genre etc tags stick normally for these SACD.ISOs but the album name tag reverts to original.

David R. Williams

• Recent member

Thanks for mentioning this, as my tag values for Genre and Composer are "sticking" correctly - it's the Album, Artist and track name tags that are resetting.

...and the folder that includes these iso's is not listed as an auto import folder.
Pages: [1]   Go Up