INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Library Server could not be registered with JRiver  (Read 1552 times)

MartinBar

• Recent member
Library Server could not be registered with JRiver
« on: February 21, 2013, 03:42:08 am »

?

I am trying to get an access key using Media Network/Access key and I get the error message Library Server could not be registered with JRiver.....

I am not sure what I need to do to allow access - I have checked firewall logs in antivirus and router and nothing is showing up.

Just to clarify I am running MC 18. I have enabled port forwarding of 52199 on my router and unblocked 52199 in my PC Firewall.

I was trying to set up Gizmo. I have got it working using PC-IP-address:52199 on my LAN but would prefer to have a key to use.

Ideas welcome

thanks

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Library Server could not be registered with JRiver
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 10:33:25 am »

When MC tried to register your library server it makes a simple outbound http call to our key server. It seems that must be getting blocked somewhere in the chain...

MartinBar

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 12:01:47 pm »

Thanks - ho hum now when I go into options there is an access key there - alls well that ends well............

thijazi

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 06:30:22 am »

I had the same problem, could not figure it out, in the end I turned Windows Firewall off and then back On accepting its default settings, this seems to have fixed the issue and now everything is working fine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up