INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote Questions  (Read 1784 times)

clio09

• Recent member
JRemote Questions
« on: September 26, 2013, 05:54:30 pm »

I have been using JRemote on my iPad for a couple weeks now. It works well with a couple exceptions. Occasionally I will see cover art associated with the wrong album. Also, I have playlists set up and occasionally there will be songs from an entire album in that list instead of the songs I added to it. Through some awkward navigation I am able to get through the issue, but curious as to why it is happening in the first place. I am using JRiver 218 and this does not happen if I am accessing my music via my Mac Mini directly, just with the remote app. Thanks in advance for any help.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: JRemote Questions
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 06:00:56 pm »

Please use the JRemote thread.  It's near the top of this board

coffeethecat

• World Citizen
JRemote - Connection Failure
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 12:22:40 pm »

I tried to post this on the JRemote topic but could not find any means to do so.  Had to post this question here.

I'm using JRemote on my iPhone. I bought PFConfig and installed it on my PC.  I have configured MC Server as per your instructions (I hope) and still - I get connection failures every time I try to connect with my iPHone when I'm linked by 4G - NOT wifi.

The exact message is:  " Connection failure - Could not connect to server, make sure it's available"

Also when I'm on the JRemote screen called "Add server details" - I enter my access key along with my PC's login credentials and I get this failure message when I tap "Add and connect"  -  "Access key was verified, but computer connection failed. Make sure your computer is running and connect to a network."

I CAN connect using wifi - no problem.

Advise please? 

Thanx ... Dan

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: JRemote Questions
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 12:30:18 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up