INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: unable to view analog channels  (Read 3757 times)

MMac

• Recent member
unable to view analog channels
« on: October 02, 2013, 12:49:00 pm »

when i try to view an analog OTA tv station i get a blue screen and static for sound. when i scan for channels they are found. my tv and Hauppauge WinTV software both will show the channel. I'm using a Hauppauge HVR-2250. This isn't a MC19 problem it was happening on MC18.  Originally it did work. I've attached a log.

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: unable to view analog channels
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 02:49:51 pm »

when i try to view an analog OTA tv station i get a blue screen and static for sound. when i scan for channels they are found. my tv and Hauppauge WinTV software both will show the channel. I'm using a Hauppauge HVR-2250. This isn't a MC19 problem it was happening on MC18.  Originally it did work. I've attached a log.

Sorry about the problem.  Unfortunately the log does not provide any clue.  Have you tried changing Video mode settings (Red October standard or HQ or even Custom)?
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

MMac

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 01:40:40 pm »

I hadn't but tried it last night, no luck. That seemed to create another problem. When I changed the video mode and then tried to watch the station it said there was no tuner available, when there was. I would have to reboot the system and i would get one shot at watching the station and then the next time I would get the same message. Back to the original problem, is there a reset back to default settings or would need to reload MC.

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 12:59:10 pm »

There is no reset.  You can try deleting the following registry key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JRiver\Media Center 19\TV Settings
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up