INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LCtheDJ's cool new Track Info page - How do I turn it on? and other ?  (Read 794 times)

Bob L.

Hello everyone,

I'm new to MJ but already think it rocks!  Lots to learn on this board.  I'm currently on 7.2.8 but will move to 8.xxx as soon as I get my feet on the ground.  A few questions:

1.  When I clicked on the link in the thread earlier today to get the track info page, the system told me it was loaded but I don't know how to turn it on.  

2.  Are other customizations like this stored on the JRiver site?  If so, where?

3.  I also like the the top header on the page as it was displayed in the thread.  How do I get the Icons on the same line with the menu items and also get rid of the "Find CD" Icon that adds an extra line?  Sorry in advance if this is a windows 101 type question.

Thanks in advance.

Bob L.

Bob L.

RE:LCtheDJ's cool new Track Info page - How do I turn it on? and other ?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2002, 01:49:22 pm »

Oops.  Found LC's template on the track info download page.  downloaded it again. closed and opened MJ.  Still don't know how to access it.  

Later,

Bob L.

LCtheDJ

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2002, 04:12:03 pm »

After the template is installed, it won't show until a track is being played.  
The file you first download is not the template; it is an installer.  Execute it while online and it will download and install the real template.

Use this image for a guide in the following instructions.
http://home1.gte.net/res006xe/SimpleSimon.jpg

While a track is playing, drag the bottom of the vis window down if it isn't showing.

Click on the left long bar below the vis window and select "Track Info". (the one in the picture with "Track Info" on it)

Click on the right long bar below the vis window and select the template you want from the list. (the one in the picture with "Simple Simon" on it)

That's all there is to it.

For more goodies to download, have Java turned on and check the drop downs under "Accessories" on the bar at the top of this page.

LCtheDJ

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2002, 04:15:25 pm »

BTW, for #3, drag the tool bar by the left end and put it up where you want it.  Right click to the right of (not on) the farthest right button and select "Customize".

Bob L.

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2002, 07:31:04 pm »

Hello LC,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I'm wondering if the fact that I'm still on 7.2.8 is the reason I can't seem to make your suggestions work on my system.  When I access the download my system tells me it's installing but I can't get anything else going.  If you have an interest in talking I'd like to give you a call.  My email is mediabl@pacbell.net.  Just let me know when to call.  If not, any email ideas would be greatly appreciated as well.

Bob L.

Bob L.

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2002, 02:31:11 pm »

Hello LC (and everyone else),

Well I just downloaded version 8 and was able to load your template.  All my questions were due to having the 7.2.8 version.  Thanks for your help.

Bob L.
Pages: [1]   Go Up