INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View Video Sorting  (Read 767 times)

Ventoux

• Recent member
Theater View Video Sorting
« on: October 18, 2013, 01:46:35 pm »

I've been using JRiver mostly for audio & theater view in my media room. Lately I've been trying to get my videos to View correctly in groups - as I've been using MediaBrowser via WMC for my video rips.

My problem (I'm almost done - but can't figure this one out) is I have sub-groups under Video (Kids, Cinema, Concerts, etc.). I categorize the different media by "Groups" and then by "Keywords" for sub groups. For example: Video // Kids (Group = Kids) //  keyword Kids_Harry Potter //

When I click on each of my "Groups" under video is get "Unassigned" - I have gone through every video tag and make sure there are zero files may have an "unassigned" value of some kind - but no luck: Here's what I see when clicking on my Kids group - as is shows all the Kids movies as "unassigned" like it's a separate subgroup. The kids then have to click on this to show their movies... Help. (Sorry for the bad image - as I'm RDP into my HTPC from work)

connersw

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Theater View Video Sorting
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 04:41:53 pm »

In Options -> Theater View when you click on Kids under Items to Show, what are you sorting on in the big box under details?  That is where the unassigned tag is coming from.  You would probably want to change this to Name or Genre then Name (possibly Keyword).

When you are scanning for open tags, make sure you have it set to Show All Tags.  Sounds like you may have it on Show Tags With Values.  To change this, right click on the Tag Window in Standard View.  There are so many (including many that typically are not used for movies), I doubt you have them all filled for every file.
Pages: [1]   Go Up