INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature request - don't collapse menus/trees on changing Playing Now selection.  (Read 1183 times)

nonsub

• Junior Woodchuck

I'm enjoying this version 19; can't pinpoint exactly what but it seems cleaner, tighter and maybe a bit faster (responsive?)

Anyway I've been a happy customer since MC15.

One thing has consistently annoyed me. I am pretty sure there is no setting to change this behavior? I'd like menus/trees to stay in their last state when switching Playing Now destinations (Player, There.) I seldom ever play anything on my laptop, 95% of the time using it to connect to my actual media server box. On program start the default is always set t Player and as soon as I change to There, menus/trees collapse.

Hope this makes sense?

thx

strend

• Recent member

I'd like this option as well

DoubtingThomas

• Citizen of the Universe

I like the auto-collapse ...

nonsub

• Junior Woodchuck

I like the auto-collapse ...

Why do you like it? I don't understand the logic of the program keeping last tree states except when changing play destination... seems almost like a bug?

Either way an option would be nice or maybe an option to set the default Play to whatvere was last selected or "" specific choice.

thx

• Citizen of the Universe

You can click the arrows instead of the heading to keep a section open.
Under Tools > Options > Tree & View, there is an "Auto Expand" option which I think is the option that will disable this behavior altogether.

nonsub

• Junior Woodchuck

You can click the arrows instead of the heading to keep a section open.
Under Tools > Options > Tree & View, there is an "Auto Expand" option which I think is the option that will disable this behavior altogether.

Thanks but this is not the question/issue. I do want the auto expand set and to resume where last left off but to either NOT collapse when changing the play to OR to remember and stay at the plast play to when program starts up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up