INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Library management  (Read 708 times)

username004

Library management
« on: November 05, 2013, 12:34:23 pm »

I've just started using J river and have one minor issue I just can't solve. Currently, in theatre view, when I go into shows all seasons of all shows are shown individually.

e.g.
30 Rock Season 1
30 Rock Season 2
Dexter Season 1
Dexter Season 2
etc.

What I would like is for all shows to be shown and when selecting a show it shows all available seasons (hope that makes sense).

e.g.
30 Rock (Go into 30 rock directory and see)
     Season 1
     Season 2
Dexter (Go into Dexter directory and see)
     Season 1
     Season 2
etc.

The only way I have found to make this work is to delete the library rename the seasons manually and then import all media again. Is there a way of doing this without having to delete the library?

Thanks for any help given.

MrHaugen

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Library management
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 02:51:18 am »

This should be the default behavior already. I enter my Series view, and I see all my TV Shows. Then I enter a show, and it lists all the seasons. When I enter the season, it lists all the episodes.

Are you sure you are using the right view? Try to change views on the second roller to be sure. And do not use the "Show all" option if it's there. If you use that, it will only show you a list of all episodes I believe. You can turn it on or off in each view. I have it permanently off on everything. It serves me no purpose.

If it's still not working as you want, you might want to go to options and theater view settings to configure the views for your self. It should be pretty easy to create a view. Add the levels you want. For instance Series and Season. And then select what should be added or filtered out. Add video sub type of TV Shows. That should be it.
- I may not always believe what I'm saying
Pages: [1]   Go Up