INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Build 222...  (Read 3635 times)

Nikolay

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Former CTO, JRiver, Inc.
Build 222...
« on: March 06, 2002, 02:58:39 pm »

Media Jukebox 8.0.222 beta is available:

ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/MediaJukebox8.exe

Please backup your library and your license.

(note: you can use "Help->Check for Updates" if you've installed a previous beta of 8.0 to reduce the download size)

History:
1. Fixed: Display bar would show up in mini-me display window.
2. Fixed: Fade-out stops would take a long time in mini-me.
3. Changed: Resize display for bars no optional. (off by default)
4. Fixed: Pasting image would not work if Cover Art directory did not exist.
5. Changed: Display bars will not dissappear when the menu is visible.
6. Changed: Moved image saving code for ogg format into OGG plug-in.
7. NEW: Added mouse wheel support for mini-me playlist.
8. NEW: Added access to MJAutomation object to Metamorphis JScript.
9. Changed: Mixer object for Metamorphis moved to MediaJukebox.GetMJMixer fuction
10. NEW: Added mouse wheel support to sliders in Metamorphis.
11. NEW: Added OnPlayStateChanged event to Metamorphis
12. Fixed: Go button in interface plug-in was always disabled.
13. Fixed: Playlists are not showing up when connected to Music01 Server.
14. Fixed: Mini-me would not always come to the foreground when started.
15. Changed: Splash screen is disabled in mini-me mode.
16. Fixed: State property would not work in Metamorphis. (see documentation changes)
17. Changed: When no aspi dll is detected, MJ will download and install Adaptec's version 4.7 Aspi.
18. Fixed: A bug in the BuyButton save/restore rrg file functioning that prevented some users from restoring their license.
19. Fixed: After a secure ripping failure, if user chose to continue ripping it just stalled until cancel was pressed.
20. Fixed: Fixed a lot of Metamorphis bugs. Had to rewrite a lot of code.
21. NEW: Visualization engine natively supports layering. (component list is a hierarchy instead of flat now)
22. NEW: Added "OnEquation" to all visualization components.
23. Fixed: Changing position of placeholders in Metamorphis skin did not work.
24. NEW: Metamorphis skin item state in now saved to state.xml

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
RE:Build 222...
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2002, 04:34:46 pm »

Reminds Me Of A Show That Was On TV "Room 222"
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

ZRocker

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2002, 04:50:21 pm »

Metamorphis bugs:
1. The Tracklist slider does not initially display the thumb in the correct position (in relation to the tracklist info displayed).  Also, when clicking TracklistScrollUp/Down buttons, the Tracklist thumb does not move/adjust to the new list of tracks displayed.

2. When setting a button to StateDown during an On... event, the paint of the Down graphic is affected by how long you hold down the mouse button before you let go (fast clicks yield a merged, yucky image/color...slow clicks yield a true Down graphic image/color). [note: using FX="Blend" setting]

3. The placeholder for Tracklist works fine on resizing, but resizing the Visualization placeholder does not do a thing (still).  [related to changing the HEIGHT and WIDTH properties]

4. Appears the button state settings changed to:
   StateHide = 0;
   StateUp = 1;
   StateDown = 2;
   StateDisabled = 4;
   StateOver = 8;
 Correct?  This breaks some of the MJ-supplied mine-Me skins!!  Don't try QuibSM!

5. The thumbs on sliders seem awful hard to grab now (to me)...what do you guys think?  I constantly try to grab a slider and endup grabbing the screen background and dragging the mini-Me skin window all over the desktop.

Update:
It may just be the Tracklist's thumb that is hard to use...might be related to other Tracklist thumb bugs.

6. The Align="Scroll" option does not work for InfoDisplay Entries anymore (no text scrolling back-and-forth on the screen).

7. EqOn, EqOff and/or EnableEQ don't work...please provide an example of a skin that it does work in (none of the MJ-supplied skins work either for turning on and off the EQ...they try, but nothing happens).

8. Using the right-click menu on the mini-Me window, cause mini-Me to lose the focus after you click on any option in the right-click menu (for example Play/Pause).  So, to execute a right-click again on mini-Me, you have to right-click twice to see the menu again (once to re-focus mini-Me and once to see the menu again...duh).

9. When trying MediaJukebox.GetMJMixer get JScript error 'MediaJukebox is unknown'.  MJAutomation.GetMJMixer() does not work either (just a guess).  Though, MJAutomation is found, but that method or property is not found (JScript error).

ZRocker

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2002, 05:02:44 pm »

CD Burning Bugs (repeat from build 217 post):

1. There's a new (pesky) popup dialog that displays when you add tracks to a data CD burn list and the filename contains more than 64 characters, with this message:

The following filenames are too long for writing to a CD. They will be truncated to 64 characters.

This popop message occurs when you initially add tracks to the burn list and when you reorganize (rename folders) in the burn list...annoying. Can we have an option to turn this message off if we don't want to see it everytime?
Now, something must have changed in MJ and what settings/format it uses to burn a data CD because in all releases prior to 206, 64 characters was not the limit. I've burned 40|PLS| backup data CDs using MJ and those CDs have filenames on them greater than 64 characters. So what changed? And, can we have an option in the CD burning options to choose the data CD format we want (Joliet, ISO 9660, XA, Joliet |PLS| ISO 9660, etc...I'm not an expert at formats). It seems the new MJ data burn format solved one problem for me, but has started another problem I can't accept for my data CD backup (I don't want to lose my original filenames and make restores a pain). I really, really want to use MJ for all my music-related burning tasks...I got my last issue fixed, but now my backups aren't acceptable. I'd really rather have the backup data CD burns work because everything is catologed in MJ and have the physical burn order problem remain (if I had a choice). Maybe a user-selectable burn format option will solve everything (I hope).

2. With a data CD burn list created and tracks added, the Update Order right-click menu option does not work...it does not retain the new order. It looks like it works, but leaving the Devices' node and returning show the order is lost. The Playlist.m3u file that MJ creates automatically on the CD during the burn also does not reflect the 'updated' order.

3. If you manually rename folders in a burn list (via the Org Tree nodes), the Playlist.m3u file MJ burns to the CD contains the old/original folder names. So, basically, MJ burns a CD with a .m3u file that is useless because it references folders on the disk that do not exist (if you renamed them manually). I did not verify what happens if you use the Rearrange CD Folders option (I'll leave that for you guys to test).

4. If MJ truncates a file's name to 64 characters, that truncacted name is not reflected in the Playlist.m3u file MJ creates on the burned CD. So, again the .m3u file is useless.

5. What will MJ do if the truncated to 64 character filenames create filename duplicates because the 1st 64 characters of two or more files are the same? I think that should be tested and fixed too (if a problem). I was doing some tests and noticed one set of album's MP3s I had were duplicated in the 1st 60 characters...just under what was needed to keep them unique for a successful burn!!

elpaolo

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2002, 05:41:17 pm »

Under Devices, when I insert a CD, the title of the drive doesn't change to the CD title...it remains "Audio (6)".
Also, numerous CDs get saved in my library under "CD / DVD" with a "(1)" after the name.....i.e. "Band of Gypsys (1)".

Media Jukebox PLUS 8.0.222

CPU: Intel Pentium III 294 MHz MMX
Memory: Total - 261 MB, Free - 62 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2600.0000
ComCtl32.dll: 6.00.2600.0000
Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2600.0000
Shell32.dll: 6.00.2600.0000
wnaspi32.dll: 4.57 (1008) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-1997 Adaptec, Inc.
Aspi32.sys: 4.57 (1008)

bennyd

• Project Leader
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2002, 09:15:41 pm »

in full screen mode, the auto-hide bars do not work when "Resize display for bars" is enabled & when turning off aut-hide, you have a double bar at the bottom of the screen.
In MEGA-ME mode When turning off auto-hide bars & "Resize display for bars" is enabled , when going to media library and back to playing now, the visualisation is not resized.
It only resizes when hovering with the mouse over the visualisation
may U live 2 see the dawn

bennyd :-)

Kerensky

• Recent member
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2002, 09:59:54 pm »

I just like to make the following suggestions again for the metamorphosis engine:

1. With sliders, the thump .bmp should be able to have a mouseover image also instead of just a up and down image.

2. Mini-me skins should be able to display the left media tree pane, instead of just the playlist pane.

3. Along with the equilizer function, add simple treble and bass functions (this is a more general MJ8 suggestion.)

4. Instead of having to use standard fonts, include support for skinned fonts. This is where, with .bmps, you can map out a alphabet, and numbers that the player would use instead of a regular font. Quintessential, Coolplayer, and Winamp 3 already support this with their skinning engines and it's one of the coolest features I've ever seen.

5. When the mute function, I'd like a way to keep the mute button displaying the down .bmp while the player is muted.

6. With playlists in mini-me mode, there should be the ability to customize what info in displayed. The default seems to be Track # - Artist - Song Name - Song Length. This may be possible already, but I haven't been able to find out how.

7. With the skins I make, I like to have the play and pause buttons in exactly the same place (sort of layered on top of each other.) So when the the player is playing, the pause button is displayed, and when the player is stopped or paused, the play button is displayed. I know this is probably possible right now in MJ8 with a javascript code, but it would be nice if this effect/layout was easily built into MJ. I know the Windows Media Player provides a easy way to to this.

Smiler

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2002, 02:30:09 am »

Starflyer, I had that 1 being added to my cd names also, I just copy and pasted  the album title again when the CD was in and it works ok. Hope you dont have to many to doNext Page I am just downloading Build 222 so I don't know about the CD title not updating. I will report back later.
Cheers Smiler

Smiler

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2002, 03:10:04 am »

Hi all at JRiver,
I have just updated to Build222 and I have the same issues as I had with 218.
CDDB fails to open a socket, also both Find  info CD and Artist give me actioned cancelled in MJ's browser window.
I have disabled XP's firewall that didn't help. I also unistalled 216 and clean installed 218 that didn't solve it either.
Any other sugestions gratefully recieved. 216 works for me.
Between 216 and now no other software was installed.
Check for updates gives me failed to connnect to server.

Media Jukebox  8.0.222

CPU: Intel Unknown 996 MHz MMX
Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 361 MB

wnaspi32.dll: N/A

JimH

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2002, 04:07:53 am »

Smiler,
Start a separate thread on this one.  It's probably not a bug.  Check cddb proxy server settings in MJ.  Check other threads on cddb here.

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2002, 06:28:29 am »

Playing Now : The pop-up bars on Playing Now cover the scroll bars whether they're set for auto-hide or not. If a horizontal scroll bar is showing, then you can get to the scroll down button on the vertical scroll bar, but you can't get to the horizontal scroll bar. If there is no horizontal scroll bar showing, then you can't get to the scroll down button on the vertical scroll bar.

Cover Art : I don't know what's going on, but even though I have repeatedly told MJ to store cover art inside an APL (this happens with MP3's) and it seems to be fine, at some later date, the image is no longer present. Or at the very least, MJ displays a broken link red x where the cover art should be displayed. When I check the file in File Properties, MJ reports that the image is linked to a missing external file, again after I've repeatedly told it to store images internally and I've confirmed that it's done so. I've tried to reliably reproduce this, but I can't. It just happens at some random point. I probably don't notice it right away so I can't ever pinpoint it to a specific action. But it's definitely happening, and it's definitely annoying. Next Page

Cover Art : MJ also doesn't seem able to get cover art from the internet even for files that I have previously downloaded cover art for. And of course I wouldn't have to be downloading it again and again if MJ would hang on to it once it's set the first time.

Cover Art : If I try to Copy an image from one file and paste it into another, all I get is a black box.

Markus

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2002, 07:58:38 am »

This is not new with 222: MJ locks up when updating the tag of an .ape file. The Task-Manager then shows 99% CPU-time used by MJ. I waited for over 10 minutes and nothing changed. And it was only one single file! I tried different .ape files.

Another point is the following: It would be great if MJ would not expand the branches in Media Library\Artist/Album\... on clicking anywhere on an entry but just on clicking on the little "plus" sign next to it. This way you could as you can in the windows file explorer just set the focus on the tree by clicking on it and immediately go on typing the first letters of the desired artist to find it. As MJ behaves now you always have to collapse the (unwantedly) opened branches again before continueing.

ZRocker

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2002, 08:15:12 am »

Markus,

Try turning off 'Auto Expand Tree' setting in the Options > Tree & View settings!

ZRocker

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2002, 09:37:44 am »

Question:
In the upcoming 223 release, we can change a Metamorphis skin's button image via the new SetImage() method.  Will the image filename and transparent color setting be saved with the item in the State.xml file?  I imagine you've taken car of this, but just wanted to 'look' ahead and make sure it is going to be saved.

elpaolo

• World Citizen
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2002, 10:58:49 am »

(1) I copy that "black box" bug with the cover art...

(2) I really shouldn't have to type in the title of CDs under devices, should I?

(3) When ripping, if I minimize MJ and then try to maximize later, only the CD Copy window reappears, not the Mege-Me MJ window in the background, which stinks if I want to change music during a lengthy rip...

CPU: Intel Pentium III 49 MHz MMX   (should be 600)
Memory: Total - 261 MB, Free - 54 MB

wnaspi32.dll: 4.70 , ASPI for Win32         DLL, Copyright © 1989-2001 Adaptec, Inc.
Aspi32.sys: 4.7

cjdshaw

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2002, 11:16:37 am »

Playback still pops and squeaks if you're playing and analysing replay gain at the same time. This has been in every beta of MJ 8 I've used and has been pointed out many times.

Keyboard handling:
Pressing Return after editting fields like Genre in File Properties loses focus.
Selecting a track, pressing Alt-Return then Alt-T does nothing. Hotkeys don't work when focus is in the left pane of File Properties.

Not a bug, but a begging for a minor feature:
Video aspect ratio correction. Many video files do not use square pixels, especially anamorphic DVD rips. MJ should give you the option to stretch the image freely or stretch while preserving aspect ratio. You should also be able to set what aspect ratio you want to preserve. See http://www.cjdshaw.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/mj2.jpg to compare MJ with the Divx Playa. I've told the Playa to preserve a 2.35:1 aspect ratio and it's corrected for the squashed image, even in full screen mode. Playa is now the only media player I use other than MJ, and this is why. Please, please, please?

Markus

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2002, 11:18:11 am »

To ZRocker:
Thank You very much! That was the problem!

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2002, 11:32:43 am »

cjdshaw> considering the amount of work that MJ must be doing during Replay Gain analysis, this shouldn't be suprising. They don't allow playback during file import, so I wonder if they should disallow playback during RG analysis as well...

ZRocker

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2002, 11:55:29 am »

Re: Replay Gain Analysis
Maybe all that is needed is the analysis process thread needs to be set to a lower priority than the playback process thread.  I can run mp3Gain to perform Replay Gain analysis in the background while MJ is playing back MP3s and it doesn't cause MJ's playback to skip, scratch or anything.  (just a thought...and I'm on a slooooow computer @ PII 450mhz w/256meg mem)

cjdshaw

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2002, 12:51:14 pm »

Real time mp3 playback takes a tiny amount of processor power on a modern machine (<15% on my 900MHz Celeron and that's pretty old). I wouldn't mind analysis being a little slower if I could be entertained while it was happening.

ZRocker > When there's not enough processor power available, mp3 playback usually goes silent momentarily or repeats a short section. The squeaks and pops sound like there's erroneous data getting into the playback stream. Given that you're running two copies of the mp3 decoder, it's perhaps not that surprising.

hvy duty

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2002, 01:32:37 pm »

The new builds keeps all your settings except in file associations it wants to keep wav files and a few other off the wall files even if they were not checked in the last build. My problem if you forget to go back and check the files you don't want you will be in big trouble. MJ can keep all the settings except file associations I don't understand that help me out.

dwex

• World Citizen
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2002, 04:00:25 pm »

MJ GPF'd after switching to Mini-Me mode. Not sure what caused it; not reproducible:
AppName: media jukebox.exe AppVer: 8.0.222.0 ModName: unknown
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 01b27e60

Media Jukebox 8.0.222

CPU: Intel Pentium III 750 MHz MMX
Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 293 MB

dwex

• World Citizen
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2002, 04:01:57 pm »

When I upgrade, the bitrate for encoding always changes back to 128. I'm using WMA, at 64, and have to reset the bitrate after every upgrade.

--dwex

Media Jukebox 8.0.222

CPU: Intel Pentium III 750 MHz MMX
Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 293 MB

dwex

• World Citizen
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2002, 04:04:18 pm »

Metamorphis needs to have an event indicating that the visualization window needs to be displayed. If you register for a video file type (e.g. AVI), and you're in Mini-Me mode, and the visualization window isn't displayed, then you hear the audio but see nothing.

If there were an event defined in Metamorphis that fired when playback required video as well as audio, the script file for the skin could be set up to open up the visualization window automagically...

--dwex

jazzfan

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2002, 04:34:05 pm »

I didn't get far.  Hitting "play" causes program to stop responding, and even after managing to get the program closed (ctl/alt/del), something still prevents restarting computer.  I have removed and reinstalled.  I really shouldn't be fooling with a beta, since I'm no expert, but this is the only program besides freeamp that has one click downloads at emusic, and if I can get it to work I'd buy it, no question.  (Freeamp has some sort of conflict with my firewall that I can't seem to figure out.)

Media Jukebox  8.0.222

CPU: Intel Pentium III 997 MHz MMX
Memory: Total - 261 MB, Free - 159 MB
Resource Info: System - 68 %, GDI - 87 %, User - 68 %

ComCtl32.dll: 5.50.4704.1100
Shell32.dll: 5.50.4134.100
wnaspi32.dll: 2, 0, 0, 0 , ASPI for WIN32 DLL, Copyright © Adaptec 1995
Aspi32.sys: N/A

sekim

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2002, 05:18:41 pm »

Media Jukebox  8.0.222

CPU: Intel Pentium II 333 MHz MMX
Memory: Total - 130 MB, Free - 32 MB

Shell32.dll: 4.72.3612.1700
wnaspi32.dll: 2, 0, 0, 0 , ASPI for WIN32 DLL, Copyright © Adaptec 1995
Aspi32.sys: N/A

First run with V8...

MJ locked up when inserting cd and cddb enabled. Also had dfx enabled when this occured.

MJ locks up when I insert cd and hit stop to prevent autoplay, this doesn't seem to happen if I let it reach full buffer then hit stop.

I also noticed there is some activity on the playback settings screen. Setting>Options>Next Pagelayback. With the default tab selected it acts like it is redrawing??? This is the only place I have seen this occur. Sorry for lack of better description.

Delete-MH

jazzfan

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2002, 09:03:17 pm »

Ok, here's a little more info to add to my previous post.  

When I touch the "play" button (or use the menu to play), the program stops responding.  If I expand the library and select a file, and then highlight the file, and then push "play" it still crashes most of the time, but not always.  I have repeated this a few times (8).  I have tried clearing the "now playing" but it doesn't clear the entry listed just above the "play" button, unless I succeed at playing a new file.  Hitting "play" after clearing "now playing" again, crashes.  Clearing the "now playing" and then rebooting does not clear "now playing" either.

When the program crashes, it prevents me from restarting my computer, even if I am able to get the program to close, and continue with other work.  Even twenty minutes later, if I try to restart, I can't.  If I ctl/alt/del, I see that rundll32 is running.  It normally isn't, as far as I know.  Doing "end task" on rundll32 doesn't allow restart either, though.  I've done "end task" on everything running, and still the computer hangs until I hit "reset."

Also, I've gotten error messages related to "tapisrv" causing an error in "user.exe," and also the following error:

"Error starting playback

Make sure your system has a valid sound playback device and that it is properly configured in media jukebox's playback options

(double check the output mode, output device and output bitdepth)"

I checked the sound card config., and changed it from the default (soundmapper) to my particular card (soundblaster).  I don't think this made any difference.  

I can't isolate any particular thing I'm doing.  When I first sat down to look at this again, about an hour ago, I was able to play/stop, play/stop a few times without a problem.  But then, suddenly, it wouldn't work, and rebooting didn't seem to make a difference.

Now I can't get it to play at all.

bennyd

• Project Leader
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2002, 11:17:24 pm »

CTRL-R does not work anymore in playing now
may U live 2 see the dawn

bennyd :-)

Shotgun2

• World Citizen
  • Health problems prevent almost all activity.Manufacturing Engineer, Ret.Living
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2002, 12:33:48 am »

I'm reminded of what my ole grand-papy used to say; "water, water, everywhere; but nary a drop can you drink."

Think about it.

Markus

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2002, 02:14:41 am »

MJ unregularly locks up hwne jumping to the next file in the playlist. This seems to happen especially often when jumping from an .mpc to an .mp3 file but I'm not sure about this. It definitely happens with .mp3 files also very often. The error message about MJ being kicked out of the memory by Win2k comes up and the playback goes on for a few seconds then.
I can only reproduce this with MJ in the background...

CPU: Intel Celeron 467 MHz MMX
Memory: Total - 391 MB, Free - 11 MB
OS: Microsoft Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 2 (Build 2195)

Shell32.dll: 5.00.3315.2902
wnaspi32.dll: 4.60 (1021) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-1999 Adaptec, Inc.
Aspi32.sys: 4.60 (1021)

Markus

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2002, 02:24:58 am »

The menu bar entries ("File" [...] "Help") often stay grey even though they shouldn't. This is so for lots of builds now...
In /Settings/Options/Playback the roll down buttons flicker all the time. Also not new.

sekim

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2002, 03:21:22 am »

Early post mentioned redraw. Just read markus' - that is what I get also. Flickering in the back ground.

Additional- Drag and drop of files in the browser window leaves part of the info pop-up on screen. Fails to do the drag and drop also.

Additional- When retreiving cover art from internet the progress bar on 'downloading images' doesn't show anything. It stays gray the entire time.

JimH

• Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2002, 04:54:30 am »

Jazzfan,
If you haven't done it, try a reinstall of MJ.  If so, start a separate thread as this may not be a bug with MJ.
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox

sekim

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2002, 07:10:53 am »

CD ripping-

In general much faster than v7.2, however- most rips so far have had 'failed to import' on a couple of songs. Is there a 'speed' issue here? I mean, should I have to slow down the drive speed for successful import?

Also toolbar buttons have fonts grayed out until being rolled over.

ZRocker

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2002, 07:15:48 am »

Nikolay,

I've been meaning to ask this question, but kept forgetting (until now):

Is there an easy way to provide a 'Rotate' option for InfoDisplay entries so you don't have to have text that's always left to right?  I thinking it be nice to rotate the display text so you can have it running top-to-bottom or bottom-to-top (ie, vertical instead of horizonal always).

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2002, 08:05:20 am »

Yeah, like a Rotate="X" property in the InfoDisplay object where X is a number of degrees of rotation. That way we could specify any angle we want, even upside down if we wish. Next Page

The same sort of thing would be useful on the Playlist object as well.

Nikolay

• Former CTO, JRiver, Inc.
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2002, 12:16:08 pm »

ZRocker,

Rotate arrtibute will be available in next build. And quite a few other Metamorphis changes.

Nikolay

ZRocker

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2002, 12:46:09 pm »

Next Page Next Page Next Page Next Page

T H A N K S !!

Should make for some very cool skinning.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2002, 01:09:04 pm »

Just to be clear, by rotation, Nikolay means text that keeps displaying something differnent. (rotates through things to display)

Rotation of the orientation of the text is a bit tougher, but let us think about it.

-Matt
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up