INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Track Info Visualization Views  (Read 711 times)

greatgreyowl

• Recent member
Track Info Visualization Views
« on: November 09, 2013, 02:14:34 pm »

I am trying to create some very simple variances on the Noire view for my Jazz and Classical libraries. I have copied the Noire folder over, have made some very simple modifications and am able to access the new views but the results are not what I expect. As an example, I am trying to add Soloists to the basic Playing Now Noire view. When I add a line that says either Trackinfo_Insert_Soloists or Trackinfo_Insert(Soloists) instead of getting the actual value stored in the metadata for the track that I am playing that line on the screen literally just says "Trackinfo_Insert_Soloists". I have tried just modifying one of the existing lines and it does the same thing. I have also tried other fields such as Composer, Orchestra, Keyword and the result is always the same. I know I am missing something very simple. In advance, appreciate any help.

r_harms

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Track Info Visualization Views
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 07:12:37 pm »

I'm sorry to report that only a handful of tags are usable in visualizations despite years of begging. Two that I found useful are "Notes" and "Lyrics" that I populated with the info I wanted to display. Both are able to contain multi-line text blocks, not that I use that feature.

Vis Studio is one of the most important features of Media Center to me and I hope it will get some much needed updates someday...

Rick
Pages: [1]   Go Up