INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem using media Import - not all files are importing  (Read 871 times)

Hottuna

• Recent member
Problem using media Import - not all files are importing
« on: November 09, 2013, 12:52:09 pm »

I'm running version 19.0.54 and I just noticed that many files are not importing from one of my USB drives. 

The files don't import when I select a single folder to import, use auto import or when I right click on a file in Windows Explorer and use MC's shell integration. However, if I play the file from Windows Explorer (right-click and play in MC) and then right-click on the file in MC's Playing Now, I can import the file by right-clicking on the playing file and selecting Import Into Library. At this point the file is added to Library and the Recently Imported playlist.   

Another thing to add is I have a 2nd USB drive that contains a full backup of everything on the 1st drive, all of the files on the 2nd drive have imported without any issue.  I'm stumped. 

Hottuna

• Recent member
Re: Problem using media Import - not all files are importing
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 09:50:13 am »

OK, I cleared the library and I'm reimporting it and files that would not import before are now appearing. We'll see what happens when the whole library is imported.
Pages: [1]   Go Up