INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can You Change The Thumbnail View In Artist Tab?  (Read 2067 times)

mwheelerk

• Galactic Citizen
Can You Change The Thumbnail View In Artist Tab?
« on: November 16, 2013, 03:36:06 am »

Under Audio you have several views including Albums, Artists, Genre etc.  In the Artist view when you have more than one album by the artist when using thumbnails it displays a 'fanned' or 'layered view of the album artwork. Is there anyway in Artist view to get it to display each album by the artist in alphabetical order so you don't have to hover over the artist name to have it rotate through the thumbnails.  I prefer that type of view but it is also easier if you are trying to run headless and are using a VNC app on your iPad to control things and make selections. Using Album view does not work because it does not keep all artist albums together.
Believe In Music GR MI 1973 - 2002

mwheelerk

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Can You Change The Thumbnail View In Artist Tab?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 05:18:39 pm »

I discovered the view I warnt from another thread. If I select Files Instead of Artists and then in the tab Files select List Style and Album Thumbnails I get the view of every artist alphabetically followed by each each album by every artist alphabetically. Thanks to member glynor.
Believe In Music GR MI 1973 - 2002
Pages: [1]   Go Up