INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Linked Zones Not Appearing in Theater View Zone Roller  (Read 1189 times)

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • "Linux Merit Badge" Recipient
Linked Zones Not Appearing in Theater View Zone Roller
« on: November 17, 2013, 01:20:54 pm »

So I've been enjoying the new Theater View Zone Roller, and thought I'd setup a "whole house" type zone link alongside my normal zones, but it appears that linked zones don't show up in my theater view rollers. 

I have six total zones and when none are linked all six appear in the roller.  If I link any two or more and then switch to Theater view, they disappear from the roller. If the linked zone isn't active when I switch to theater view, there's no way in the GUI to switch to the linked zone.  If one of the linked zones is active when I switch to theater view it correctly appears as the active zone, but it still does not appear in the roller and seems to glitch out the rollers (the top roller goes blank, or all rollers vanish and don't return until I exit theater view). 

I'm using Media Center 19.074, and it's 100% reproducible on my setup; anybody else experiencing this or know a workaround?

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • "Linux Merit Badge" Recipient
Re: Linked Zones Not Appearing in Theater View Zone Roller
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 09:06:29 am »

Bump, can anybody reproduce this? The glitched out theater view rollers in particular seem to suggest that something isn't quite right (whether in my setup or in JRiver).
Pages: [1]   Go Up