INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Skin: Tree panel background not following theme  (Read 2092 times)

pdavit

Skin: Tree panel background not following theme
« on: November 26, 2013, 01:11:09 pm »

First post here and during my evaluation period of JRiver.

Quite impressed so far. Feature packed, nice layout, intuitive, good performance and quality.

I have a quick and obvious I must say question related to the UI.

Why is the left-hand side tree panel not fully following the skin theme of the remaining panels?

I'm using the Purity skin and all panels have a gray background but the tree panel which is white and doesn't look uniform and nice.

Thank you in advance for any replies.

Excellent work. With some certainty my registration will follow.

By the way while on the subject (please allow we to be off-topic a bit here) and also ask if a registration is cross-platform and I can use it concurrently for Linux and Windows. Is this possible?

Thank you!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Skin: Tree panel background not following theme
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 01:13:21 pm »

Welcome.

You could make a copy of a skin and edit the tree background if you're so inclined.

Each platform uses a separate license.

Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

pdavit

Re: Skin: Tree panel background not following theme
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 01:23:36 pm »

Welcome.

You could make a copy of a skin and edit the tree background if you're so inclined.

Each platform uses a separate license.

Thank you for the fast response.

I will have to settle by being a user not a developer :-P so the skinning "problem" becomes a wish thing I guess. My life is too complicated already to follow down that path on editing skins. ;-)

As far as the licensing scheme, that's too bad and doesn't reflect the product's price! That is of course my humble opinion considering that some operating systems cost less than JRiver thus far more complex software to implement. :-(

I will have to re-evaluate on that.

Thank you very much once again.   
Pages: [1]   Go Up