INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FM Radio USB Support ?  (Read 1588 times)

dave2014

FM Radio USB Support ?
« on: May 04, 2014, 05:30:23 pm »

Was wondering if my tv tuner of tv wonder 750 usb supports for fm radio at jriver media center ? I didn't see any fm radio in the scan for tv channels so I wasn't sure.

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: FM Radio USB Support ?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 08:00:39 am »

Sorry, FM radio is not supported.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

dave2014

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 10:12:51 am »

oh ok...is it possible to have favorites for the TV channels ?  I couldn't find how to save favorite channels.

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 07:46:06 pm »

oh ok...is it possible to have favorites for the TV channels ?  I couldn't find how to save favorite channels.

Two ways:

Tools > Options > Television > General > Favorite Channels

or

Tools > Options > Television > Advanced > Edit Channel List..., select the channels and click "Favorite" button

dave2014

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 09:45:01 am »

Thanks...I also 3 TV channels WPIX 1-2-& 3 are not showing up in the EPG guide...can you check on this please.

Two ways:

Tools > Options > Television > General > Favorite Channels

or

Tools > Options > Television > Advanced > Edit Channel List..., select the channels and click "Favorite" button

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 05:10:54 pm »

Thanks...I also 3 TV channels WPIX 1-2-& 3 are not showing up in the EPG guide...can you check on this please.

Firstly, let's make sure that you associated the channels with correct xmltv IDs.  Do a manual loading of the guide.  In the last step, you should click channel WPIX 1 for example, and see if an xmltv entry is already associated with it, and if not, can you find one that appears to be the entry.  If you find an entry, choose it.  Some times the xmltv IDs are named differently from your channels names.  So you need to figure out which ID is the correct one.  You can use trial and error, or search for info on internet.  Some times there is simply no data for a channel, in which case we can not do much.
Pages: [1]   Go Up