INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newby question regarding collapsing multiple albums  (Read 736 times)

stephendunn

Newby question regarding collapsing multiple albums
« on: December 02, 2013, 08:02:49 am »

I've searched in vain for a thread to answer simple question: when I create a play list by sending an album it appears in playlist with one album cover image per track.  I would like all tracks to appear within one album cover image in Playlist.  Thanks.  Steve

Arindelle

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Newby question regarding collapsing multiple albums
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 08:50:21 am »

If I understand you correctly I don't believe you can get stacking directly to a playlist. Playlists and smartlists are track based not album based.

You can however set up either a smartlist or use the search wizard on the fly to create what you want. Then hit the import/export button copy the code and then import it in a Pane View. A little bit unwieldy for an on-the-fly playlist.

Or you can use a pane (or category view with file set to show) and filtering  the albums/tracks you want to see/listen to, which will give you one cover per album.

You can however change from detail view to thumbnail view but these will still have one image per track and is not what I understand you are looking for.
Pages: [1]   Go Up