INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should I give up?  (Read 716 times)

Number6Dance

• Recent member
Should I give up?
« on: March 02, 2002, 05:37:31 pm »

OK. I've just returned from Europe and my 30 day trial membership has expired.  I've tried for over 30 days (including this evening) to purchase MJ but the transaction reboots my computer every time at the second step of the process.  Should I give up?  Would it be possible to take my information (and $) some other way?  

I notice that in prior posts that you consider this a "minor problem."  If I am expecting too much here, please let me know and I will move on.  However, I like your product and would like to support it- I've been trying to give you my money for over a month!

If I can help in any way, please let me know.  If not, I'll move on...

gateley

RE:Should I give up?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2002, 05:46:05 pm »

Please don't give up. This is not a minor problem - it is a problem that affects a small number of users, and so it is a lot harder for me to track down.

If you'll contact me by email, I've thought of a couple of new things to try. I appreciate your help and patience, and I am working on this, even if I'm not making any progress.

j
(gateley@jriver.com)

jaker s

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2002, 08:26:22 pm »

Having same problem.  Says reboot to finish 7.2 download; do so, starts over.
My delete does not work on this poist, cannot correct typos. Why?  Hit backspace, screw2s up.
Long time since initial media jukebox download; is this why I cannot get more plug-ins?
How often will we have to renew membership, upgrade at $25 or so, ot maintain updated versions?
Help is appreciated.

Charlemagne 8

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2002, 06:24:46 am »

jaker s,
I can't help you with the Buying problem but I CAN help with the Interact problem. Right©lick the Interact button in MJ and "Open in new window". The keyboard will work as you expect, then. One exception: sometimes a combination of letters and symbols will make a little picture. Only mildly irritating if you're not expecting it.
Next Page <--- That is a colon followed by an "o".
Next Page <--- colon and ")".  Next Page <--- colon and "(". You get the idea.
That's right.
I'm cool.

gateley

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2002, 07:49:04 am »

jaker s - I am confused. Is this purchase or installation? Could you tell me the sequence of steps that leads to the problem?

Thanks,

j
Pages: [1]   Go Up