INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems Since Upgrade  (Read 1251 times)

gubab

• Recent member
Problems Since Upgrade
« on: December 08, 2013, 08:15:34 am »

I recently upgraded to MC 19. This is when problems started: I use Mac mini via HDMI to Mcintosh MX150 Processor. When playing some Stereo two channel music with MC19 the Mx 150 receives signals on 8 Channels.

In audio output format settings I choose:

Output encoding: none
Channels: like source
Any Idea were the problem is?

MC 19 crashes often. When restarting it, there is  message that there was a problem with the upgrade. I redid the whole download and upgrade process - but still same message keeps coming. MC 19 works nethertheless.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Problems Since Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 08:48:48 am »

It may be Mavericks.  Please use this version:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=85768.0

gubab

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 04:47:18 pm »

Thanks Jim,

I did the upgrade to MC 190088. No crashes so far. Still this strange phenomenon: When starting stereo music the Mcintosh MX150 processor shows 8 channels at the input format. The MX 150 will not send music to the amplifiers until I change processing mode to "Processing Stereo". There is no sound when choosing "no processing". Until I upgraded to MC19 the MX150 passed the signal to the amplifiers no matter what processing mode I choose. There were only 2 channels in input format when listening to RD book CD files.

Kind regard for your help

Bukrhard

gubab

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 05:25:01 pm »

I now changed settings of channels in MC19:
I went from "Source number of channels" to "5.1". Now MX 150 showed the correct number of channels in "Input format". I then changed back to "Source number of channels" and the MX150 still keeps showing the correct number of channels.

Burkhard
Pages: [1]   Go Up