INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bug in volume control?  (Read 1210 times)

smc2

Bug in volume control?
« on: December 11, 2013, 11:28:59 pm »

Since approx. MC19 ver. .54, .67 and now .87 I cannot get MC to release from internal volume back to system volume. It is also possible that the "bug" is me. Using both a W8 & W-XP laptop I have encountered the same issue where MC will show the "checkmark" change back to system volume but the volume "ball" icon does not appear and system volume is not active or usable.  Also, the audio properties in W-XP have gone "dark", not even recognizing the DAC or Windows internal sound card. W8 laptop never went "dark" but it is currently unusable due to hard drive failure(thanks Dell).  Even with these problems MC will play just fine through the DAC on internal volume.

Equipment is Meridian Explorer with Asio driver, 1.67-2, I believe from Thesycon but modified by Meridian.  I have tried using kernel & direct stream(in XP) with the same system volume issue.  Rebooting or re-cabling into usb ports has no effect on system volume issue.

If I am the "bug" please enlighten me, otherwise maybe someone can reproduce the issue.  Thanks

Shaun
Pages: [1]   Go Up