INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: display behavior when left pane focus is on playing now  (Read 893 times)

robydago

• Citizen of the Universe
display behavior when left pane focus is on playing now
« on: January 08, 2014, 10:05:05 am »

when I select playing now in the left pane the display behavior is annoying:

- when I start playing a video selecting it from playing now, MC starts to play the video but it doesn't switch automatically to display view and I have to change to it manually. MC switches automatically to display view if I start playing a video from the video tree item.

- the display inside the left pane (on the bottom) is not shown. it reappears as soon as I select anything else in the left pane outside of playing now.

is this by design?

gappie

Re: display behavior when left pane focus is on playing now
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 06:10:44 am »

when I select playing now in the left pane the display behavior is annoying:

- when I start playing a video selecting it from playing now, MC starts to play the video but it doesn't switch automatically to display view and I have to change to it manually. MC switches automatically to display view if I start playing a video from the video tree item.

- the display inside the left pane (on the bottom) is not shown. it reappears as soon as I select anything else in the left pane outside of playing now.

is this by design?
for the first point.. when you go to options>general>behaviour>jump on play (video) set it to Display view(even in playing now). :)

the second one is by design. when there is a pane/tab somewhere showing playing now, you don't get the small window on the left (a reason why I always have all playing nows in the left pane)

:)
gab

robydago

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 03:13:04 pm »

thanks!

first point solved.

on the second, what do you mean by " I always have all playing nows in the left pane"?

gappie

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 04:49:23 am »

thanks!

first point solved.

on the second, what do you mean by " I always have all playing nows in the left pane"?
:) im sorry. I ment right pane.  :-[ I use split view and the right one is locked with 4 tabs, one for each zones playing now. 

:P
gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up