INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Speakers  (Read 650 times)

Nunes

Speakers
« on: February 25, 2002, 03:20:20 pm »

Media Jukebox playback uses only the speakers connected to the speaker output from my Sound Blaster Live!MP3. My computer is also connected to the auxiliar input from my sound equipment, but it doesn't play any song from Media Jukebox, although I have no problem with Windows Media Player from XP Home Edition. Playback options don't have any setting related with the number of speakers connected and I already changed the Output Device there. Is it possible to hear music from the sound equipment speakers played by Media Jukebox?

Ubae

RE:Speakers
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2002, 04:06:23 am »

Are you using the SPDIF output of your Soundblaster Live? If so, try this. Double click on the Windows Volume Control app. From the options menu, click on Advanced Controls. If your card works like the Live 5.1 card, you should see a new button called Advanced under the main volume slider. Click that button and activate the check box for digital output. Hope this helps.

Nunes

RE:Speakers
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2002, 02:29:10 pm »

Unfortunately the effect was the opposite - the sound disappeared from PC speakers too. With the Windows Media Player the setting caused the reprodution only through the sound system speakers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up