INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Movie metadata incorrect. Fix/edit?  (Read 1244 times)

racefacexc

• Recent member
Movie metadata incorrect. Fix/edit?
« on: January 26, 2014, 04:11:38 pm »

I have been ripping my dvd/blu-ray collection to my media drive and there are a couple odd movies that are either getting incorrect metadata from another movie (with the same title) or no metadata at all.  I can understand how this happens as a couple of the movies are not mainstream movies.  is there a way to get the correct metadata from a source like imdb.com or the production company site and import it to MC19?  Or can I manually edit the metadata to be correct?

I have searched a few different keywords here on the forum and came across a couple threads that were on a similar subject but none had any info about this specifically, and were otherwise not helpful.

I have sucessfully changed the cover art, but the other info still shows incorrectly or not at all/empty.

example:

The movie "Red" (2008) - Brian Cox & Tom Sizemore is shown in MC19 as the "Red" from 2010 with Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, etc.  The folder and file name are both "Red (2008)".   

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

B A

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Movie metadata incorrect. Fix/edit?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 05:16:49 pm »

Right-click the title and select "Get Movie & TV Info…"
When you only have one file selected, it will bring up a list to choose from.

If you do this for a television show, set it correctly for the first episode individually, then select all and run the tool again, and it should correct them all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up