INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: YouTube video/audio playback -podcast  (Read 1142 times)

JohnAV

• Recent member
YouTube video/audio playback -podcast
« on: February 01, 2014, 04:05:15 pm »

Evaluating your current version of MC 19 Mac.   Using a high quality external desktop DAC/Headphone amp.

When playing Youtube videos or audio content via Podcasts google search access, Does MC 19 Mac offer any form of bit perfect or upsampling enhancement within this part of the MC application, or is this just Apple CoreAudio along with what the Audio MIDI Setup setting has for source? 

Another observation - don't quite understand why when pressing the delete key on a keyboard, it is linked to the back (Alt + Left) function in the typing field?  This immediately takes you back one URL step.  The left and right arrows are correct.

JohnAV

• Recent member
Re: YouTube video/audio playback -podcast
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 03:02:01 pm »

The reason I posted this question was i was trying to inquire if there was any audio benefits to the video side of MC, even if MC 19 Mac is not focused on video capabilities with this version.

Most audio software I have inspected seems focused for being bit perfect with iTunes or other audio files located on the local storage.  Is there a thought that this might be applied to a future release of MC for the Mac, as compared to the limitations of the current web browsers with streaming content?
Pages: [1]   Go Up