INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can I or do I need BLISS to find missing metadata or artwork for ripped CDs?  (Read 1505 times)

Urbanito

• Galactic Citizen

Hello:

Frequently I miss some metadata or all and artwork.
Usually, for artwork, I go to Google, using MS facility. It is quite good for artwork, but it takes a lot of time to find the right one and to place it on the album.
But the main problem, mainly with classic music, but not only with it, is the lack of information about the composer, the conductor, the artists and more critical information that is not available on the albums.
I would like to have an easy way to discover it. Sometimes I have to search amazon albums to discover the lacking information but, besides being very time consuming, I have to wright it and, latter, to type it on the Album Tags.
I already used BLISS, before using MC and, even not being perfect, it was quite useful and very simple to find all the data.
1- I may not knowing the best way of using MC capabilities, and would like to know what to do.
2- If there is a problem, I would like to know if I could use and how, BLISS within MC.

Thanks a lot.

Joao 

Urbanito

• Galactic Citizen

Bump.
No one?

AndrewFG

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

^

I don't know Bliss, but I do use several different applications to do tagging on my files (e.g. MC itself, Mp3Tag, iTunes, dBpoweramp, ..)

It does not really matter which application that you use to do tagging (each of the above mentioned applications has their own strengths and weaknesses, and I suppose Bliss is not different). The only thing to be careful about is to make sure that there are not two applications running that may attempt writing tags to your files at the same time. So before you start your third party tagging application, just make sure that MC is closed first.

Author of Whitebear Digital Media Renderer Analyser - http://www.whitebear.ch/dmra.htm
Author of Whitebear - http://www.whitebear.ch/mediaserver.htm
Pages: [1]   Go Up