INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update playing files of a playlist in the list view window???  (Read 851 times)

jb5200

• Recent member
Update playing files of a playlist in the list view window???
« on: February 15, 2014, 07:00:01 pm »

How do you get the file that's playing to show up in the list of files in the playlist - the same as the cover art in the display window?  When I had MC17 and I went to a playlist and played a file, the cover art would show up in the display window (on the lower left corner) and on the big right side list of files it would be highlighted.  Then when I hit >> to go to another song the new song cover art would again show up in the display window but it would update on the right side and scroll down to that song and it would be highlighted. 

Now when I hit >> to go to the next song the new song cover art shows up in the display window as it should but nothing changes on the right side - the list doesn't move, update to the song playing. 

I think I have gone through every menu/option 5X's and still can't figure it out!!!

Annoying - please help!

Thanks

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: Update playing files of a playlist in the list view window???
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 08:04:07 pm »

I don't believe the categories or the file list (stuff on the right) scroll or update as tracks change.  You can get them highlighted in various ways with view customizations, but no auto-scrolling.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up