INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Fix unassigned tracks  (Read 1144 times)

agelessgoodguy

• Recent member
Re: Fix unassigned tracks
« on: February 15, 2014, 04:28:48 pm »

Hi Jim re MC19
1/Can you please explain how to "fix" 1765 un-assigned song files please?
2/ how to fix an issue where the streamed data allows one to see the the artist, genre or what ever I select but when I move to play a selected song instead of it playing another song comes up but doesn't load or play, this same unwanted song comes up no matter where I search in my extensive library and the same thing happens over and over. I've re-booted and upgraaded to the latset version to no avail?

thanks for your support too :)

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 05:21:06 pm »

I've split your topic, as your questions don't fit the topic you posted in.

Its best to usually post separate threads for unrelated questions (your 1 and 2 are entirely distinct).

For #1, please describe more about these tracks - are the (track) Names empty?  Or Album field?  Or Artist?  Please go to the Audio > Files view, and look at the file list and examine the columns for Name, Artist, Album, etc.  For the tracks you mention, are there good values, or empty?
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Re: Fix unassigned tracks
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 06:52:05 pm »

Unassigned means that the tag value is empty.  Try editing the tag.

agelessgoodguy

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 03:00:04 am »

I've split your topic, as your questions don't fit the topic you posted in.

Its best to usually post separate threads for unrelated questions (your 1 and 2 are entirely distinct).

For #1, please describe more about these tracks - are the (track) Names empty?  Or Album field?  Or Artist?  Please go to the Audio > Files view, and look at the file list and examine the columns for Name, Artist, Album, etc.  For the tracks you mention, are there good values, or empty?

Sorry for incorrect thread posting positions guys I'm a newbie at forums like this. The number two problem I cured by re-booting the Marantz AV8801 amp, its network section had hung up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up