INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Tweaks  (Read 599 times)

Charlemagne 8

• Citizen of the Universe
Feature Tweaks
« on: February 22, 2002, 07:28:54 am »

I have some feature requests and, as I don't usually ask for much, listen up.
Some of these are probably easy and some may be impossible but here goes:

1. Under "File Naming and Location" options / Output File Location / Base path, put in a list of previously defined directories (you know, the little down arrow) in addition to the browse button. That way, if you put things in various directories to help keep things sorted (I know MJ sorts things beautifully but humor me) you won't have to keep rebuilding the path. The same in "Converter Settings" and "Disk Writer" settings.

2. Offer an option to "Analyze Replay Gain" as you either rip, record or convert to APE.

3. Incorporate the DSP "Intelli-volume" features into "Record" and allow for throughput so you can hear what you are doing.

See? I started easy and got progressively harder.

Thank you for your consideration.

Charlemagne 8

PS, I was just kidding about the "listen up" demand. I know you don't dismiss anything without consideration.
That's right.
I'm cool.

JimH

• Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
RE:Feature Tweaks
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2002, 02:49:09 pm »

C8, we will look at this more closely next week, but can't promise any changes.  We're headed toward a public beta now.

Nobody took any offense at "listen up".  What was my old friend used to say?  "Been called worse than that by better than you."
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox

ZRocker

RE:Feature Tweaks
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2002, 03:27:57 pm »

Please also consider the 'click tray icon to minimize MJ' tweak/enhancement I requested a few days back.  It's great for restore, but when restored, clicking the tray icon is a wasted click (minimize would be preferred).
Pages: [1]   Go Up