INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tagging Problem  (Read 1315 times)

WeeHappyPixie

• Galactic Citizen
  • Gonnae no dae that..
Tagging Problem
« on: March 04, 2014, 06:26:45 am »

Hi Guys,

Got a small issue when transferring music to either my Nexus 4 phone or my Nexus 7 tablet.

Both devices are running the latest version of KitKat 4.4.2 and are connected as MTP devices.

My problem is when I try and sync some music to either device from my FLAC originals some files transfer without any tagging or cover art information. I have the device setup in MC19 (build 118) so that it always converts to OGG files with Normal/High setting. The files are stored in my Music folder with [File type]\[Album Artist]\[Album].

I have tried changing the format to MP3 and again it does it. I have to sync one album at a time then check it has transferred OK. This is a right royal PITA as I would like to send various albums at the same time aka, select, click sync and forget about it.

Does anyone have any suggestions. I don't want to manually copy over FLACS as they eat up too much memory on my device.

The funny thing is, looking at the hand held device music list it seems to show the tagging info however on the actual real device the tagging info is missing on some tracks.

Thanks,

John.

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: Tagging Problem
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 11:18:02 am »

This is probably the same issue as reported in this post:

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=87377.0
The opinions I express represent my own folly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up