INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature request: Download manager gets persistant  (Read 751 times)

Ruud

Feature request: Download manager gets persistant
« on: February 19, 2002, 11:11:04 pm »

Hi Guys,

It would be nice if the Download Manager could store it's list somewhere. When the program is closed for some reason, the files not (completely) downloaded yet are gone. Would be nice if download manager could continue where is was left.

rg. Ruud

zevele1

RE:Feature request: Download manager gets persistant
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2002, 01:51:07 am »

I do not run 8,but i think it is about the rpm[?] download fonction.That you can use to download full album from Emusic with one click
If you use RealJukebox,you have the same problem,i you use FreeAmp,you can resume downloads
To have the download manager working as in FreeAmp would be very nice

Raymond

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2002, 05:01:35 am »

Ruud,
I will put your request into the to do list for Download Manager.

Zevele1,
Download Manager does allow resume download if Straight Download (default) was selected. What do you find DM was missing of compare to FreeAmp?

zevele1

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2002, 05:32:49 am »

Raymond-same name than my father-
Sorry.As i said i do not run 8,i mean i still have 7.2
My post was kind of wonder.What ruud said was looking the same than the difference between real and freeamp.If you close the first,kappout,not with the second.From it i understood[wonder]that you have the same kind of download that the first
Anyway i am glad to know that i will use MediaJukebox for it soon

MediaJukebox is my default jukebox.I use Freeamp-by the way it is a player only- for 2
things i do not have with 7.2
-One click download full album
_streaming mp3.com playlists.I get names of each song and artist and i can "rip on the fly"songs to mp3 128kps
I know you are working hard on this jukebox and i am sorry if my post was not accurate

Yonatan listening to Martin Stephenson &the Daintees  Best of
Pages: [1]   Go Up