INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: After upgrading to JRiver Media Center 19.0.121 DSP Studio does not work  (Read 1361 times)

TheGame

• Junior Woodchuck

Like the title states, after upgrading to JRiver Media Center 19.0.121 DSP Studio does not work. When I click on DSP Studio, a blank, black window pops-up with nothing on it, and sometimes it is just a transparent window that shows the song list right in the DSP window. I have never had this happen before with previous versions of Media Center, but now I cannot access the DSP studio. I haven't added any DPS effects or modifications, but just the other day when I tried to open it to look at it the above happened. I have tried to uninstall MC 19.0.121 and re-install, but the same thing occurs. I am not sure what could be causing this. Below is a screenshot:

As you can see the DSP Studio window is transparent and does not display DSP options. IS there any suggestions on how I can fix this? Like I said above, I already uninstalled and re-installed it, but it still does the same thing. Could it be a DSP plug-in causing this? I don't remember changing any options in there, but if it is a DSP option, how can I go about deleting it or un-checking it when I do not have access to the DSP options?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Please try another skin.   Noire, for example.

TheGame

• Junior Woodchuck

Thank you for the reply, I tried all the different skins, and the same thing still happens.

I did uninstall and re-install JRiver MC 19 (latest version) but the same thing still occurs.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Video driver?

Pop up blocker?

TheGame

• Junior Woodchuck

It could be a possible video driver, I just downloaded the latest nVidia driver yesterday, but this occurred prior to that. As far as pop-up blockers, I use the same one I have always used. And the DSP studio window shouldn't be affected by video drivers, nor a pop-up blocker since it is not a web-based or video based component of the program. So I am at a loss on this.

I appreciate your continued support in helping me diagnose the issue, thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up