INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Channel grouping not honored in Theater View - RESOLVED  (Read 1044 times)

eapool

• Galactic Citizen
Channel grouping not honored in Theater View - RESOLVED
« on: March 29, 2014, 03:48:28 pm »

I recently setup my second STB and I am having some trouble with the TV Channel grouping in Theater View.

I am on 19.0.124 and I reset my TheaterView.  I reset all my views, etc, but the grouped channels are still showing as two separate lines in theater view.

In standard view, I only get one entry for each channel that I have grouped, but in theaterview they are still separate.

The channels that I have NOT grouped only show up once (I think this is because they don't have any guide data for the second STB), but the ones that I have grouped show up twice with the exact same guide data.  I am may have something configured wrong,so any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: Channel grouping not honored in Theater View
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 09:35:42 pm »

You need to clear old programs and redo EPG scan.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

eapool

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Channel grouping not honored in Theater View
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 06:02:56 am »

I did both.  In setting up the second STB, I cleared all my channels. Did a channel scan.  I noticed that the second tuner does not show any programs.  Then I grouped the channels and used the auto match.  The channels that are grouped show up fine in standard view, but in theater view they show twice.

Alex

eapool

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Channel grouping not honored in Theater View - RESOLVED
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 08:28:15 pm »

So, I guess I didn't follow ALL the instructions.  I needed to clear all my guide data as well and once I did that, everything look right.  I thought I had cleared everything, but I didn't.  The standard view looked fine, so I thought I had done what I was supposed to, but the old guide data was still there and that is what caused the issue.

Alex

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: Channel grouping not honored in Theater View - RESOLVED
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 09:30:31 pm »

Yeah,  Theater view works differently from Standard view in that it is based on programs instead of on channels. 
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up