INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update problem  (Read 1189 times)

dexterdom

• Recent member
Update problem
« on: April 07, 2014, 08:45:38 pm »

Strange issue with the Update channels procedure:

I had 19.0.xx installed on a few PCs (all Windows 7, all less than 19.0.124), so I decided to update all of them to 19.0.125. Update Channels is set to Latest for all of my installs (I double checked this) and Ctrl-J to initiate the update. All PCs updated as expected to 19.0.125 EXCEPT for two PCs that will only update to 19.0.124. No matter how many times I try Ctrl-J, it searches for the update and then reports that "Media Center is up to date (19.0.124)". This is also verified when I check the About screen. This seems to be unrelated to 64 vs 32 bit installs - this behavior crosses both types...

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Update problem
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 08:53:19 pm »

Something was broken with my update today, but a second attempt at the install worked.

Maybe just download the latest version and try that on the two PCs that had trouble.

There's no 64-bit build, btw.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Update problem
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 02:08:12 am »

19.0.125 was removed from the automatic update on Friday afternoon because of a stability issue.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

dexterdom

• Recent member
Re: Update problem
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 01:36:01 pm »

Something was broken with my update today, but a second attempt at the install worked.

Maybe just download the latest version and try that on the two PCs that had trouble.

There's no 64-bit build, btw.

Thanks - I was referring to 32/64 bit Windows installs... I'll try the manual update as you suggest, or maybe just hold off until the next release, I'm not in a huge rush and haven't had any problems with either .124 or .125...
Pages: [1]   Go Up