INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: bluray rip not ripping all titles  (Read 1289 times)

mattkhan

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
bluray rip not ripping all titles
« on: April 20, 2014, 06:29:14 am »

One disc I have is the chromapure calibration disc which is all the test patterns you need to calibrate using chromapure. It shows up in makemkv as a load of titles (see attached) but jriver just seems to rip one of them quite arbitrarily. I don't see any obvious knobs to twiddle to get jriver to rip the whole thing, is there something I'm missing here that would enable jriver to rip the whole thing?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: bluray rip not ripping all titles
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 07:26:45 am »

Do you have AnyDVD HD or equivalent installed?  The wiki has a topic on Blu-ray.

mattkhan

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 08:10:30 am »

Do you have AnyDVD HD or equivalent installed?  The wiki has a topic on Blu-ray.
Yes I do, I use it regularly without issues. It just seems to be this disc that has a problem. I did look at the wiki and the linked thread on ripping but nothing stood out.

CountryBumkin

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 09:54:25 am »

Maybe you should try the free BD ripper from Slysoft (maker of AnyDVD) called "ClownBD". I use it for every rip. I rip to m2TS format (unconverted).
https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?25818-Movie-Only-Copies-eac3to-tsMuxer-amp-ImgBurn-Made-Easy

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 04:05:53 pm »

MC will be copying the entire contents the the disk (apart from the certificate folder)  to the hdd.  So all the content is there.  When playing the disk MC will try to automatically pick the main movie (which makes no sense in this case).  While the disk is playing you can see what titles are available by right clicking (or if in TheaterView use the up arrow to get to the osd).  You should now be able to see and play each title.  Also check out the particle function as it will create an entry in MC for each title on the disk
JRiver CEO Elect
Pages: [1]   Go Up