INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: opening email  (Read 1296 times)

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
opening email
« on: April 24, 2014, 04:37:43 am »

ive got a small question..  :P

I have a bunch of images with links to websites and email in it, I have found a way using the links bar to open the websites, but ive been puzzling a while to also open a new email. I tried using the linksbar but did not succeed, and I tried with html code and failed. I think notes can do it, but that is not what im after... does somebody have an idea.

:)
gab

gappie

Re: opening email
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 06:45:40 am »

:) ive been looking into it for about a month now without an idea... but now I got it to work using send to (external) and added my mail program...

gab

gappie

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 09:58:48 am »

I have a second question..  :P

is it possible to send tags to the clipboard using send to external... I tried with the clip.exe, but I can not get that to work.
and when there is a way, how do I add a hard return...

gab

MrC

• Your life is short. Give me your money.
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 02:38:09 pm »

Can you explain what you're trying to w/send tags to the Clipboard?

I'm sure you're aware that selecting tracks and using Copy puts the row/column data on the clipboard, so you must have some other idea in mind...
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

gappie

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 06:18:08 am »

Can you explain what you're trying to w/send tags to the Clipboard?

I'm sure you're aware that selecting tracks and using Copy puts the row/column data on the clipboard, so you must have some other idea in mind...
since I could get tags to other programs I thought it could be handy to get it to the clipboard too.. the copy function does what it should do, but is not really handy when, for instance, you send pics and you want to add the people/places/event etc to a mail or text file (and you like to do that oft). and I found it interesting how windows own clip.exe works, but it can not be used this way. so I hope that there is an other way.

gab

edit: it seems that even I can make a script to do what I want.. when finished ill post that in the right subforum for those who are interested..  :)

edit 2: indeed easy, made an exe file using autohotkey that sends every field you like from mc to clipboard .  :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up