INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems Importing Playlists  (Read 817 times)

fmd

• Recent member
Problems Importing Playlists
« on: May 04, 2014, 05:18:17 am »

Hello - I cannot figure out how to import M3u Playlist files.  Whenever I import one of these the individual songs end up in my Recently Imported folder but I do not get the Playlist.  What is the trick to this?

Thanks in advance

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Problems Importing Playlists
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 05:21:35 am »

If you import the Playlists using File -> Import Playlist, it'll import the tracks as well as the playlist, and the imported playlist will show up in the tree under "Playlists -> Imported playlists"
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

fmd

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 06:02:38 am »

Thanks Hendrik.  I never get the Playlist in Imported Playlists.  Only the tracks.  Frustrating how you can export but not import...

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 11:29:03 am »

Thanks Hendrik.  I never get the Playlist in Imported Playlists.  Only the tracks.  Frustrating how you can export but not import...

These should appear, by name, under Playlists > Imported Playlists.  You can move them from there to another playlist folder location.  Maybe you already imported the playlist, its in your library, and you've moved it into another area in Playlists.  So now, when you re-import, the moved playlist is being updated?

Or may you are reimporting the same playlist name, so only one name appears under Imported Playlists?
The opinions I express represent my own folly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up