Networks and Remotes > Remotes

JRemote for iOS7

(1/34) > >>

Lespaul:
Ok guys, the new version is out.

As mentioned in the release notes, I expect there to be a few bugs in this initial release.
I am eager to fix these as soon as possible, so please report back here or contact me directly.

Also, please report any performance issues. I initially had partial transparency for top and bottom bars on the iPad version,
but decided to drop that since only the latest iPad Air performed reasonably well.

tyler69:
Thanks for this nice app. Newest version runs fine on an iPad Air & iPhone4s until now. After the update, my server was lost so I had to connect again, no big problem.
Maybe you can help me out with two things though:

1. Is it planned to make streaming MKV files possible?
2. Is it possible to add a "trackpad" functionality to the "Remote" part of the app?

Thank you.

glynor:

--- Quote from: Lespaul on May 06, 2014, 01:44:56 pm ---Ok guys, the new version is out.

--- End quote ---

Oooooh.  Shiny.

Well, good.  My JRemote had been working entirely too well lately, making my beta-testing-muscle twitch.  I'll get on it asap.

FastKayak:
First impression - I could maybe skip the new font....maybe it will grow on me!  The changes to the GUI, especially the playing now progress bar look excellent.

The couple of v2.x bugs I reported seem eradicated.  Overall, a very positive impression.

FastKayak / Larry

PS  Welcome to the JRiver team.

cgf:

--- Quote from: Lespaul on May 06, 2014, 01:44:56 pm ---Ok guys, the new version is out.

As mentioned in the release notes, I expect there to be a few bugs in this initial release.
I am eager to fix these as soon as possible, so please report back here or contact me directly.

Also, please report any performance issues. I initially had partial transparency for top and bottom bars on the iPad version,
but decided to drop that since only the latest iPad Air performed reasonably well.

--- End quote ---

First impressions, UI excellent, very fast on my IPad Air. I will come when I have some working experience.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version