Networks and Remotes > Remotes

eos, a remote for JRiver - now for Android!

<< < (5/121) > >>

InflatableMouse:

--- Quote from: randycw on June 19, 2014, 10:02:40 am ---I have also been fiddling with Eos on a couple of Android Nexus tablets.

--- End quote ---

Ow? Is it released yet because I can't find it in the play store?

Soul_Rvr911:
The Android version of eos hasn't been released yet. Randy has had access to beta builds as it has been developed. I want to take this opportunity to thank him - eos wouldn't be where it is today without his support!

I just updated the free version of eos in the Play Store, and I plan on publishing it to production within the next 24 hours. I won't be publishing the paid version until later in the weekend, however: I'm awaiting feedback on a few changes I've made recently from some of my other testers.

The free version will give you a good idea of how eos is designed and what it can do. There's no time limit on it; the main restriction in the free version is that you can't take any action that modifies playback, which includes altering volumes and switching/linking zones. I'll post a new reply to this topic once it is available. I hope you'll find it useful enough to purchase!

Cheers!

-L

randycw:

--- Quote from: Soul_Rvr911 on June 19, 2014, 04:08:59 pm ---The Android version of eos hasn't been released yet.

--- End quote ---

Ooops... sorry.  I had it in mind that it made it toe the PlayStore earlier in the week.

Soul_Rvr911:
I just pushed the free version of eos to Production in Google Play. According to the vendor console, "It can take several hours before it's available throughout Google Play". Look for it in the near future!

-L

Matt:
I wanted to check this out, but I'm having troubles finding it.  Searching for "eos bb10" doesn't match and searching for "eos" returns 100 Canon camera apps.  Please help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version