Networks and Remotes > Remotes

eos, a remote for JRiver - now for Android!

<< < (6/121) > >>

lepa:
eos - Free Trial Version. It's there now! :)

HTPC4ME:
yuppers  :)

here's a direct link for others https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lenworthrose.eos.trial

Ekpen:

--- Quote from: Soul_Rvr911 on June 20, 2014, 11:24:07 am ---I just pushed the free version of eos to Production in Google Play. According to the vendor console, "It can take several hours before it's available throughout Google Play". Look for it in the near future!

-L

--- End quote ---
I did a search on eos for android, found it and installed.
The free version is really totally crippled. You  can not play music or watch videos.
I was hoping it will function fully, for maybe 3 days to 5 days before limiting playing or watching capabilities. Please remove and update and let us get a feel for it. It does what Gizmo is already doing, but if it works, paying a few dollars for it to support your efforts is not a bad idea.

Apart from the fact that the program does not play, there are bugs in the theater remote part.
When in remote mode,  you press the middle circle  you get "open", "play" "show files" etc, the selections do not work.
More testing o nthe way.
In display menu.. do you mean Thearer view?  again here when selected nothing happens.
Thanks.
George

jmone:
Looks good but will wait to test on the paid version.  Also will you be able to buy multi device licence (eg 10?)
Thanks
Nathan

astromo:

--- Quote from: Ekpen on June 20, 2014, 02:11:49 pm ---I did a search on eos for android, found it and installed.
The free version is really totally crippled. You  can not play music or watch videos.
I was hoping it will function fully, for maybe 3 days to 5 days before limiting playing or watching capabilities. Please remove and update and let us get a feel for it. It does what Gizmo is already doing, but if it works, paying a few dollars for it to support your efforts is not a bad idea.

--- End quote ---

The release of a trial version and its limitations was discussed in some detail above. There are clear disclaimers on the Playstore page, so it shouldn't come as a surprise. Even so, there's nothing like the reality of actual user comment, so this is a positive in any case.

Soul_Rvr911, thanks for getting this out for release. I can see where some of my weekend is going already. All the best with this, along with the joys of managing user expectation..  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version