INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wish list currennt/future version  (Read 1592 times)

nuke2000

Wish list currennt/future version
« on: May 25, 2014, 12:45:53 pm »

Hi there. Have scanned the posts for anywhere appropriate to post suggestions for future updates but cant find anywhere specific - please move wherever you see fit,

Are there any plans to introduce a now playing active video backdrop or window to the home and navigation screens in theatre view? Am I alone in thinking the menus should be an overlay and keying escape/backspace should exit the menu to view the now playing?

If this doesn't make sense I am talking about something similar to the way xbmc operates in this regard. Jrmc is vastly superior to xbmc in everything apart from it's rather tired theatre view interface.

On a side note. Is there any way to remap the escape command to exit to display view as opposed to displaying options to exit theatre view?

Thank you

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: Wish list currennt/future version
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 01:29:34 pm »

On a side note. Is there any way to remap the escape command to exit to display view as opposed to displaying options to exit theatre view?

Please ask this in a new thread and I'll give you the solution.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

nuke2000

Re: Wish list currennt/future version
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 02:23:30 pm »

I should have looked harder. Seems http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=82489.0 has a few requests for this amongst other suggestions for theatre view
Pages: [1]   Go Up