INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help building Family root library in theaterview,gizmo containing Images & Video  (Read 934 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!

i made a root library view called All Images & Video, i chose media type is Images, Videos, in new library 1, I renamed it People, is it possible to chose multiple tags?

I'd like to be able to chose People and Actors. so that if someone wants to view their whole life, they could chose their name, and watch all their videos, and photos in order.
thanks

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!

You probably want to create two views -- People and Actors.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

HTPC4ME

• LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!

thanks Matt for reply, Good to have you back =)

after a few hours of playing, i think i need to change the way I'm setting this up.

Right now i have it setup as so... Set rules for file display, Media type - Video And Images

but in theaterview when i get past years, i cannot read what the folder names are in the path\location, is there anyway to edit the path so it only shows the folder they are in? so that we as a family can distinguish what each folder is?

Any recommendations on how to achieve a better view to incorporate images and videos? we'd like the files to show up as they are in there explorer windows\hdd location, yearly folder\subfolder, and then by filename.

thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up