INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smart playlist loads part of the files  (Read 957 times)

jorsan

• World Citizen
Smart playlist loads part of the files
« on: June 20, 2014, 08:49:32 am »

I have created a smart playlist calls: "Trailers" and follow same steps as I have done with my others (concerts, movies, etc). I download 20 files and Im only seeing 8 ... do you have any idea why? , I try with īmport now" , revisit the configuration and everything looks ok. I will apreciate your help with htis matter

adamt

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Smart playlist loads part of the files
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 09:22:18 am »

1. What are the steps you've taken with concerts and movies?
2. When you say "I download 20 files and I'm only seeing 8", do you mean you're importing and only 8 show up in the library?  Or are only 8 showing up in your smartlist?
Adam Thompson, JRiver

jorsan

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 09:41:57 am »

1.- add the files in auto import and then I created a smart playlist (media type: video / path contains ...). Movies and concerts works like a charm. I have done the same for "trailers" .
2.- If I go to the HDD and get into the file I can see all of the trrailers BUT if I go to JRiver I only see 8.

would be possible that the sources are different? (Itunes, Youtube, MB movies, etc). The program that I use to integrate my trailers with JRiver is  "http://hdtrailersdler.codeplex.com/" and task scheduler to run it

adamt

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 11:44:16 am »

I tried that program you use to download trailers. It looks like it sometimes doesn't download the trailers correctly and creates 0 byte .mov files.  Can you go directly to the files that don't show up and seeing if they work at all?
Adam Thompson, JRiver

jorsan

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 11:54:19 am »

yes, you are right , thats the problem. Thanks for your help.
Any other option to have trailers in an "semi-automatic" form?

Pages: [1]   Go Up