INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems Streaming Ripped Blu Ray Movie  (Read 1392 times)

Murrayb

Problems Streaming Ripped Blu Ray Movie
« on: June 22, 2014, 06:13:04 pm »

I am currently using JRiver 19 on Windows 7 computer. I've had no problem streaming ripped DVDs to my Oppo 103 (which is hard wired into my router) but no success with a ripped Blu Rip. The rip is fine as JRiver plays it on my computer. However, when I try sending it to my Oppo, I get the following error message: "There was a problem controlling the selected DLNA device. Double check your device, server and network settings."

I tried rebooting both the computer and the Oppo, but that did not solve the problem. In Options > Media Network > DLNA Servers, I have Audiophile 24-bit Dac selected with all defaults in place.

Not quire sure what to do. Any suggestions / solutions? Thanks.

adamt

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Problems Streaming Ripped Blu Ray Movie
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 10:43:32 am »

Have you tried changing any of the settings in the DLNA device settings?  Perhaps try changing the specified output format?
Adam Thompson, JRiver

Murrayb

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 09:17:15 pm »

No, but I will give that a try tomorrow as it's too late now.

I'm also ripping another BR using the JRiver ripper (rather than the built-in one in AnyDVD) on the off-chance there was some sort of glitch with the AnyDVD rip (although I doubt that's the case since I can play it on my computer, but can't hurt to try).

Murrayb

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 06:42:17 am »

Changing the output format didn't solve the problem.
Pages: [1]   Go Up