INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pandora  (Read 4851 times)

jorsan

• World Citizen
Pandora
« on: June 24, 2014, 05:29:06 am »

what is the best way to add Pandora to JRiver?, I know that is not like Netflix for example but there should be a away to have it within JRiver right?, thanks

adamt

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Pandora
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 08:59:09 am »

You can add a link to Pandora by going to "Audio" and finding the links in the upper right corner.  Right click on a link and "Manage Links".  From there you should be able to add Pandora.
Adam Thompson, JRiver

jorsan

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 09:36:42 am »

Thanks Adam !

jorsan

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 04:10:21 pm »

Adam,
I went to Audio and couldnt find the "links"in upper left cornet but what I have done is adding Pandora in "connected media" and there it works; the problem is that I cant add Pandora in "theater view" .... Im sure Im doing something wrong, would you give me more advice please?, thanks

jorsan

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 03:53:29 am »

ideas please?

styxx10

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 04:06:12 am »

On the top right corner. if you have Playing Now Displayed ...you will see Amazon,AMG, Google , Images.... hover the mouse over it..you will see Links  .Right mouse click.........and select manage links..........Then Add links..... and complete the details for Pandora.

jorsan

• World Citizen
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 04:28:31 am »

thanks styxx10, I follow the process , add the "base url", leave the "search url" empty (that is correct right?) , but I've got the following message: "there was a problem loading the web broaser engine. Please download and install the latest version of media center". Im currently running the latest version so ... any ideas? (Amazon for example loads perfect).

styxx10

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 05:44:15 am »

Sorry....I am not able to help further... I was just advising how to find the links & Add new ones in JRiver.
I don't actually stream Radio in JRiver. Maybe someone else might be able to help you further. My reading so far indicates it isn't something that is able to be done, without
a work around at this point.

jorsan

• World Citizen
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 07:00:08 am »

Just found the solution: in the "search url" wrote same path: "www.pandora.com" and it works. Now I only need to know how to add Pandora under "audio" in "theater view". I just created a new topic to discuss that part. thanks for your help/.
Pages: [1]   Go Up