INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Denon DA300USB High def USB DAC  (Read 5390 times)

Ninouchka

• World Citizen
Denon DA300USB High def USB DAC
« on: February 22, 2014, 05:59:01 pm »

I just found this one, price around 330 british pound, and it does native DSD over DoP.

Anyone tried it yet?

http://www.denon.co.uk/uk/product/pages/product-detail.aspx?catid=hificomponents&subid=usbdaconverters&productid=da300usb

Key features:

High definition DAC with 1 x USB-B, 1 x coaxial and 2 x optical digital inputs
High quality audio components for rich, open, detailed sound
Denon Advanced AL32 Processing and High-Precision 32 bit, 192 kHz digital to analogue conversion for exceptional high definition audio quality
DAC master clock design for distortion free, fully transparent sound stage
Noise isolating circuit design prevents distortion via USB connection from computer generated digital noise; ensures fully transparent and spatially accurate sound stage
Universal bit-transparent, asynchronous playback of digital audio file formats and streaming audio from PCs via USB-B; up to 24 bit, 192 kHz and DSD2.8 and DSD5.6 native support by DoP (DSD Audio over PCM frames)
3x SPDIF (coaxial/optical) inputs for upgrading sound from other digital audio devices (up to 24 bit, 192 kHz) with the DA-300USB’s advanced high definition signal processing
High quality analogue signal (line level) output and headphone amplifier stage, for connection to hi-fi amplifier or desktop speaker system and superb listening with all kinds of headphones or in ears
Simple plug-and-play operation for connection to PCs (dedicated driver available under "Downloads & Manuals") and other devices with digital audio outputs

seems interesting.

deuceadam

• Recent member
Re: Denon DA300USB High def USB DAC
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 02:14:14 pm »

Just purchased a Loki, I have not seen any reviews on this in the US but it's selling for $450.00 I am wondering will Denon upgrade the dac in their new AVR to include this performance when they start shipping AVR's with HDMI 2.0 or better yet Display port input (has better bandwidth).

Toshi.Shimizu

• Recent member
Re: Denon DA300USB High def USB DAC
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 07:41:12 pm »

I have bought this and am using JRMC19 to always realtime convert any PCM to DSD128.
Sound is amazingly super! Ripped CD music source is much better than SACD disc.
I also have many 96k/24bit and 192k/24bit files which I bought from HDtrack web site and playing converted DSD128 source to DA-300USB is much better than original PCM.
Pages: [1]   Go Up