INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DLNA player and studio DSP  (Read 1513 times)

etalonacoustics

DLNA player and studio DSP
« on: November 25, 2013, 11:13:19 am »

Hello,

is there any possibility to use the studio DSP for one DLNA player (so one player NOT in local Zone) ?

best Regards

HP53

Re: DLNA player and studio DSP
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 11:45:49 am »

+1
I would love to use the DSP Equalizer on the dlna stream that goes to my Pioneer XW-SMA4 dlna speaker, to achieve optimal sound. (the speaker don't have a EQ).

BernhardS

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 02:02:14 pm »

+1

I would love to use the DSP Equalizer too for ms Pioneer XW-SMA4.
I will explain that whenever I want a thing, and Mrs. McWilliams wants another thing, and we decide upon the thing that Mrs. McWilliams wants—as we always do—she calls that a compromise

THE McWILLIAMSES AND THE BURGLAR ALARM  (Mark Twain)

Hilton

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 06:50:34 pm »

Buy a JRiver Id to use as a renderer and sit it next to your amplifier or speaker. Plug it in to the AMP or speaker. :) Then you can push whatever audio you like to the Id and run your preferred DSP in the Id.

v_erich

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 07:09:10 am »

+1 for DSP functions on the DLNA Server (e.g. convolving for low prozessing power devices)

BernhardS

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 12:42:54 pm »

Buy a JRiver Id to use as a renderer and sit it next to your amplifier or speaker. Plug it in to the AMP or speaker. :) Then you can push whatever audio you like to the Id and run your preferred DSP in the Id.

The Pioneer is a wireless speaker (DLNA/Airplay) AND it don't need it's own bridge like Sonos - that's the reason I purchased it. The ID would be one more device.
I will explain that whenever I want a thing, and Mrs. McWilliams wants another thing, and we decide upon the thing that Mrs. McWilliams wants—as we always do—she calls that a compromise

BernhardS

• World Citizen
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 02:59:55 pm »

Would it be too expensive?

Pages: [1]   Go Up