INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scroll Bar Blacked out MC Browser  (Read 984 times)

RichPark

• Recent member
Scroll Bar Blacked out MC Browser
« on: July 21, 2014, 02:33:37 pm »

I just purchased jriver and have been trying to figure out the many features. I have a WPC with a fresh install of 8.1 and 19.0.146 and noticed the browser in JRiver has two blacked out areas to the right and the bottom which cover the scroll bars.  I can get the scroll bars to appear when I  resize the MC window. The black bars come back when I select another media button which pulls up an over sized browser window.

Is there some setting that I could adjust to keep the scroll bars uncovered?

Thanks,
Richard

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Scroll Bar Blacked out MC Browser
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 02:37:14 pm »

I'm not sure what is happening, but you could try using Chrome as the browser engine in Options > Tree & View.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

RichPark

• Recent member
Re: Scroll Bar Blacked out MC Browser
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 03:10:13 pm »

Thanks Matt. 

I went to Tools>Options>Web Browser and found it.  Well I actually used the search function at the bottom of the  Options window and it found Chromium.  I selected it, hit the OK button and shut down  JR. The scroll bars are now working upon opening the program. I guess MC is not playing well with Internet Explorer on my both my laptop, Dell XPS12 Win 8.1 and on my HTPC.

I don't know if having IE 11.0.9600.17207 is causing the problem.

I also noticed that closing the selection windows prompts the save window while selecting the OK button appears to auto save it. 

Must I shut down JR to initiate all changes?

Thanks again
Richard
Pages: [1]   Go Up